Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jordan Monroe Playboy Playmate October 2006

*Jordan Monroe* is the *Playboy Playmate* for October 2006. When this
Cornhusker junior first walks into a classroom, you notice, well….
"Honestly, I know it's my boobs," she says. "It's okay, though,
because they are real. They actually just developed a couple of years ago
into these 34DDs, so I am still getting used to the attention." Then you
spot those flowing brown locks. "I dyed my hair blonde once, but I didn't
like the way it made me feel," she says. "I prefer to stay all
natural." Jordan Monroe Bio Name: Jordan Monroe Birthplace: Denison, IA
Bust: 34DD Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 9″ Weight: 130 lbs Ambitions: To
make a difference in the world. Turn-Ons: Intelligence, humor, a great body,
a cute smile and all-around genuine guys. Turnoffs: Selfishness, rudeness and
cockiness. Family: I have a crazy Polish family that loves to try to get me
to polka at weddings. Five Movies I've Seen Several Times: The Notebook,
King Kong, Mean Girls, Man on Fire and My Best Friend's Wedding. Favorite
Sport To Play: Volleyball. Best Eats Near My Campus: Lazlo's. People Tell
Me I Look Like: Cindy Crawford. My Goals For The Next Few Years: Graduate
college, buy a house and travel the world to see what is out there. See more
of Jordan Monroe's pictures and HD videos inside Playboy. Join Jordan
Monroe at the Playboy Cyberclub