Monday, November 22, 2010

Chelsie Loraine Playboy Cybergirl of the Week November 22

Chelsie Loraine is the Playboy Cybergirl of the Week for November 22. Forget
about the Seahawks. The real leaders in the west are Chelsie and her Lingerie
Football League team, Seattle Mist. "I play football in my panties," she
says. "It's a full-tackle… ladies league and all of us who participate
nationwide take it seriously. Most of us were involved in college athletics.
I ran cross country and track in Oregon." Chelsie still runs daily to the
benefit of her team—and the Cyber Club. "I bring my running shoes
wherever I go. It's a great exercise that makes your whole body tight!"
She's also a dedicated vegetarian with a sweet tooth. "I eat healthy, but
I usually have chocolate every day. I can't live without candy!" Chelsie
Loraine Bio Measurements: 34C-25-34 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 116 lbs
Hometown: Seattle, WA Date of Birth: December 5, 1988 See more of Chelsie
Loraine at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Chelsie Loraine at Playboy