Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More quick musings…

K, so I went browsing through pinkems galleries. They need a serious pruning.
All I seem to be getting are traffic leavings. wetbabe.com has a good
operation, but no one trades the volume they use to. I'll have to be more
creative in how I get traffic. Also, I think I may need to turn off a plugin
and shorten up my queries. Had an outage today. Suspect it was caused by a
traffic surge coupled with the way I query galleries. I've had more load on
this site though so I'm not so sure. I started my own reddit today.
r/badonkafunk. Mainly for the back links. Was presently surprised that I had
forgotten about a previously registered account. badonkafunk of course. I
think I'll retire the chicksnbabes account. That was a long time ago, that
site. I need to do something about these plugs… Oh yeah… pic.. .