Monday, March 19, 2012

I’m seo’ing the hell out of her!

Sitemaps repaired and submitted to google and bing. I'm still rearranging
content. But it's all good. Also plugging for traffic. That's the most
labor intensive task. I need to find a way to automate it. Running down
another todo list… Also, remember from leadership class, 20% 80% rule. Not
everything will get done, but the right things will get done. Massage titles
to be more SEO friendly Continuing to convert old style galleries Need to
redo how I do my syndicated posts Need to use more social tools Need to find
more one way back links Need to place links for sitemaps, rss feeds. Need to
massage category pages with side bar info Need to find a space for tags Clean
up syndication categories. (in fact, I think I should nuke the whole thing
and start a new) Plug seo leaks… On a bigger project, I would like to find
a better way to manage my plugs. I think I'm going to merge categories of
That Guys Blog and Badonkafunk News (Will change to announcements). They are
all just me babbling. Pic time…