Thursday, March 15, 2012

Carol and Darlene Bernaola Playboy Playmates January 2000

*Carol and Darlene Bernaola* are the *Playboy Playmates* for January 2000.
Hef was looking for something special to begin the 2000′s with and wow he
certainly began with a bang with the Bernaola twins. By the age of 23,
Darlene and her twin sister, Carol, have led extraordinary lives. From the
jungles of Peru to the beaches of Miami to the pages of Playboy, they've
overcome poverty, isolation, terrorism, language barriers and physical
calamity to become our first Playmates of the new millennium. Now the twins
are enjoying the whirlwind and taking pride in the drive and determination
that got them here. "After the lives we've led, with all the hard work,
everything has paid off," says Carol. "This is our dream." /Q: What
brought you to Playboy?/ Carol: My husband owns a nightclub in Miami, and he
was hosting a party for the Playmate 2000 search. Someone said to him, "Why
don't you tell Carol to try out?" Playboy West Coast Photo Editor Marilyn
Grabowski saw me and said, "I'm going to make you rich and famous." And
I thought, Wow, I didn't even have to take off my clothes! When I said I
had a twin sister, she flipped. Darlene: But I couldn't do anything at the
time — I was paralyzed. I was in an auto accident the day before I was
supposed to get married. My fiancé passed away, and I was paralyzed. I broke
my pelvis in two places, my left hand in 20 places. The doctor told me it was
going to take a year to recuperate and another year to learn how to walk
again. But I started walking three months later. Carol and Darlene Bernaola
Bio Name: Carol and Darlene Bernaola Birthplace: Los Angeles, California USA
Bust: 32C Waist: 23 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 7″ Weight: 111 lbs Ambitions: Be
successful at everything we do — public relations, modeling and being a
good mother. Turn-Ons: Intelligence, romance, honesty and courage. Turnoffs:
Ignorace, lack of class, lies and weak personalities. Our Heroine: Everything
we've achieved we owe to our best teacher and our biggest cheerleader, our
mother. Thanks, Mamita. The Lesson We've Learned: There is nothing you
cannot overcome, no dream you cannot achieve, because there's always hope.
We're living proof of it. See all of the Bernaola Twin's nude photos at
the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Carol and Darlene Bernaola at Playboy