Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Buffy Tyler Playboy Playmate November 2000

*Buffy Tyler* is the *Playboy Playmate* for November 2000. For Buffy Tyler,
sharing the same first name wth the most famous vampire slayer in the world
is a bit of a drag. "I hear Buffy jokes every day," she sighs. "Guys
say, 'Buffy? Like, Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I wish I were a vampire!'
I've never even seen the show or the movie." Our Buffy resides in San
Antonio, Texas and grew up in a rural community north of the city. "Blanco
is a really small town with a population of about 2000," says the
22-year-old German beauty. "There are a lot of lakes in the area and I love
speedboats. I like to do really outrageous things – I jump headfirst
instead of feetfirst. I cannot sit still." Oh really? "I was dating this
guy and had his name tattooed on my rear," she confesses. "The next
morning I said to myself, 'Oh, Buffy, what did you do?' Now that I'm no
longer with him, I'm going to have to get and arrow drawn through it or
something." Buffy Tyler Bio Name: Buffy Tyler Birthplace: Fredericksburg,
Texas Bust: 36D Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 107 lbs
Ambitions: To further my career in modeling and acting, and live life to the
fullest. Turn-Ons: Confidence, a good kisser, dark hair with light eyes, a
man with style and BIG trucks! Turnoffs: Insecurity, manipulators and people
who try to be someone they're not. My Philosophy: To always follow your
dreams and never give up. Keep reaching for the STARS! My Fantasy: To have
wild, passionate sex on the beach with a loved one on a cool spring night.
When I Wake Up Every Morning, I Remind Myself: Never take things for granted.
You never know what you have until it's gone. See all of Buffy Tyler's
nude photos over at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Buffy Tyler at Playboy