Thursday, September 22, 2011

Playmate Xtra – Katie Vernola

Katie Vernola is Miss June 2010 - check out her new gallery at Playboy Cyber
Club - CLICK HERE! Hometown: Victorville, CA Height: 5'8" Weight: 125 lbs
Measurements: 34D-26-35 AMBITIONS: To be the best Playmate I can be, graduate
college and have a healthy, happy family. TURN-ONS: Smart, responsible guys
with nice smiles and can-do attitudes. TURNOFFS: Sloppy, conceited
name-dropping braggarts with cigarette breath -- yuck!! WHAT MAKES A GIRL
HOT: Lots of confidence, a big, warm loving heart and a tanned and toned
smoking-hot bod. MY FAVORITE MOVIE: Bad Boys 2. I love cars and it's filled
with racing, explosions and killer crashes. I'M HAPPIEST: Having fun in the
sun at the beach with my Maltese, Madison, and my family. MY FINEST HOUR:
Right now, being Miss June! Thanks, Hef.   . Katie Vernola - for more pics
and videos - CLICK HERE! Try 3 day trial for 0,95 USD