Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Playboy Babe – Mei-Ling Lam

Name: Mei-Ling Lam Birthplace: Waterville, Maine Bust: 32B Waist: 24 Hips: 34
Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 109 lbs Ambitions: To be a successful entrepreneur,
mother of three and a loving wife. Turn-Ons: A gentleman's soft lips
touching my neck. AHHH…drives me nuts…bonkers!! Turnoffs: Foulmouthed men
with negative attitudes who express themselves in a violent way. My R&B
Crush: Maxwell, Maxwell, Maxwell! His voice makes me crazy!! XOXO! Craziest
Thing I've Done For Love: Moved states for a man. I will not do that again
without a ring. A BIG ONE! My Perfect Day: Waking up to ESPN, soaking up some
sun at a swimming pool, pina colada in hand, then topping the day off with
hot sex. . Mei-Ling Lam – for more pics and videos – CLICK HERE! Try 3
day trial for 1 USD!