Monday, September 19, 2011

Jessika Alaura Playboy Coed of the Week September 20 2011

*Jessika Alaura* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for September 20 2011.
Jessika is studying Nursing at Mott Community College. Q&A with Jessika
Alaura /Playboy: What's your secret to getting good grades?/ Jessika: I
always take a few hours out of my day to study while drinking Red Bull and…
eating Skittles / Playboy: Why did you decide to study nursing? / Jessika:
Everyone needs medical care! I enjoy taking care of people in need. /Playboy:
What is something not everyone knows about you? / Jessika: When I get excited
or mad, I do this fluttering finger motion with my hands. Jessika Alaura Bio
Measurements: 34B-26-35 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 120 lbs Birthday: April 12,
1989 School: Mott Community College Major: Nursing See more of Jessika Alaura
nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub, plus there are more exclusive pictorials
coming to Playboy Student Bodies of Jessika. Vote for Jessika Alaura at
Playboy