Sunday, September 11, 2011

Allison Taylor Playboy Cybergirl of the Week September 12 2011

*Allison Taylor* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for September 12
2011. Allison's Playboy journey began when she met Hef's ex-girlfriend
Holly Madison. "Holly told me I look like Barbi Benton and that I should
submit my photos," she says. "I've always… loved being in front of
the camera because it's like making art with your body, which Playboy does
very well." What Allison does very well is simple: attract men with her
smile! "I can be shy, so I love it when guys come up to me first and break
the ice just by sayin' hello and introducing himself," Allison says. "A
compliment never hurts anyone, either!" So what kind of guy would be the
ideal mate for our Barbi look-alike? "A country man that knows what he
wants and goes for it. I can tell a man is a hard worker when he walks into a
room with dirt on his jeans and shirt. That always gets me excited."
Allison Taylor Bio Measurements: 32A-25-35 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 115 lbs
Hometown: Berthoud, CO Birthday: September 8, 1991 See more of Allison Taylor
nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Alison Taylor at Playboy